Call 800.764.7507 To Get A Quote
" Better Rates, Better Coverage, Better Insurance"
Copyright Notice for www.mcisinc.com
Copyright © 2006 - 2014 Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc., www.mcisinc.com. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at www.mcisinc.com and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. and "Web Site" refers to www.mcisinc.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc..
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the site any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc., and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc.. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Monument Commercial Insurance Services, Inc..
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.